Dawa is and will dependably be an exemplary Kenyan mixed drink.
It includes a blend of vodka, lime squeeze and nectar decorated with a lime haggle ‘Dawa Stick’ to mix the nectar. Generally alluded to as Dawa, which is gotten from the Swahili word signifying “Drug”, it makes for a reviving mixed drink that will cure whatever afflicts you.
Whether you are after a flavorful sun killjoy, a reviving beverage on a hot evening, a beverage following a tiring day, or a social beverage, Dawa is the mixed drink to drink. The effortlessness of the fixings in Dawa is most likely going to improve you feel.
You will need:
- 2 oz vodka (We utilized Smirnoff Red)
- 1 tbsp nectar
- 1 tbsp tsp cocoa sugar 1 lime, quartered then cut into lumps, in addition to lime wheel trim Ice
- 1 lime, cut into lumps, in addition to lime wheel trim
- Squashed ice
- Into a stones glass place lime lumps, nectar and sugar.
- Tangle sufficiently only to discharge the lime squeeze and blend with the nectar and sugar, however not really as to pound the essence (that will discharge an intense flavor).
- Include some smashed ice, then the vodka and blend to consolidate fixings and raise the lime from the base of the glass. Include more ice until the glass is full, then enhancement with a lime wheel.
Serve and appreciate!